Friday, December 10, 2010

Giftabella...

Happy Friday!!!  Today's challenge over at Bloggabella was to make a gift card holder of a gift - I went with the holder BUT it's not Christmas themed (shocking I know!!)


I immediately knew I wanted to make a gift card holder for Starbucks gift cards because I LOVE giving them & getting them.  I register all my gift cards & Calgary is the only place in Canada where you can earn reward points - I worked very hard to get my personal gold card & now I must work at keeping it; it's a tough job!!

I stamped Chloe the Coffee Mug girl onto bella's bestest paper and coloured her with copics.  On her hair band I used a pitch black atyou spica pen and on the coffee cups polka dots I added some black glitter.  I then cute the image out and mounted it onto My Minds Eye Fine & Dandy tickled pink paper.  I mounted it all onto an Altoids tin and along the edge of the tin I used co-ordinating ribbon from My Minds Eye.  I added some card stock & some more of the designer paper to the inside of the tin.

Make sure you stop by Bloggabella to see the rest of the Gift ideas and in case you missed it Em snuck in a surprise release on Wednesday; three new BELLA'S!!  They are fantastic!!

Next weeks challenge is our last one for 2010 (can you believe the year is almost over?!)  We have a fabulous sketch that Paulineabella created for you - email you cards to Em by Thursday to be included next week!!

Thanks for stopping by

Dana

6 comments:

Leslie said...

Perfect image for a perfect gift card....Starbucks.....mmm, just finishing mine now. Love the idea Dana and I have some of those tins!

Kim Teasdale said...

Oh, I love your altered little tin! How cute is this? Love it all!

Ebru Vatansever said...

OMG Dana this is such a wonderful gift idea, where did you find that tin box from ????
Know I now where we can go when I visit you in Calgary :o)

Have a super weekend.

Karen Motz said...

Mmmmmmm...Starbucks!!! Love this little tin! It's perfect!!

Anonymous said...

How did you know I wanted this!!! Thanks love!! teehee

paula tracy williamson said...

YUM, what a perfect gift! Love the tin sistah!