Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December Calender

Now you didn't think I would go through an entire calender without using STELLA at least once did you?!? This month is full of presents for me because it's my birthday month & Christmas so with that in mind I reached for Stella Needs a Prezzie.


Stella is stamped with mementos ink and coloured with copics. I added some clear glaze to her shoes and her lips, a girl needs lipgloss! On the presents I added some glitter with a green pink atyou spica pen. For her crown and wand I used a yellow (gold I like to think) atyou spica pen. The ds paper the calender is mounted on is from SEI Christmas Mist

Just a reminder this weeks Bellariffic Fridays theme is SNOW - you still have time to email Em your card (has to be to her by Thursday)

Thanks for stopping by - I can't believe I need to start thinking about making my 2011 calender already!!

Dana

copics: R81, R83, E000, E00, E02, R02, E04; E55, E57, E59; YG17, YG25, YG41, R24, R27, R29

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Yippee, I love when I can turn the page on my calendar! I LOVE my calendar...hint, hint :)

Danni said...

Oh I love Stella and haven't used her in a while. Cute calender page!!

Crafty Cath said...

Yum - Stella looks fabulous sitting atop your calendar...almost as if she was designed for just this purpose. And this now has me thinking...Love the idea of a monthly gift to give. Do you typically make these up one month at a time and keep them for yourself or a whole year and give as a gift. A perpetual gift seems like so much fun! You're a GEN-I-OUS!

Kerri said...

love love love it...awesome i am a calendar girl will def have to make some....