Saturday, December 11, 2010

Candy Cane Wishes

Happy Saturday!!  Today I get to stay home and avoid all the crazy busy malls, I think hubby will be heading out, crowds don't bother him BUT I can go during the week so why oh why would I go with him today?!


Today's card is another Christmas card - this one is made using Karen G's Sweet Sunday Sketch from last week (SSSC95).  I finally inked up one of my many a la modes from MFT - Candy Cane Wishes.  The image is stamped with mementos ink and coloured with copics, I did do a little shading with my Caran D'ashe pencils.  I used a clear glaze pen on the candy cane.  I used cuttlebugs snowflake embossing folder and added some ribbon and a ghost snowflake.

Thanks so much for stopping by - I'll be back tomorrow with my Corrosive Challenge card; I'm having a lot of fun being their guest designer this month!!

Dana

5 comments:

Janet said...

cute card, the colours are awesome!
I loved my Xmas card btw! too cute!
hugs

Jen Shults said...

this is really cute! I LOVE the clear snowflake and this layout is really nice!

Jodi Collins said...

This is SO cute my sweet friend! LOVE this!!

Anonymous said...

Shut up! This is darling! Love the snowflake!

paula tracy williamson said...

ohhhh, I just told an MFT girl I liked this image...kinda cool & hip! Love your card too Dana...I wonder if Linda looks this hot in her black boots! hehe