Friday, November 19, 2010

A Christmas Sketch

Happy Friday!  Today's Bellariffic Friday challenge was a sketch by our own Cathabella.  




For my card I decided to work on some more Christmas cards; I still need A LOT so I made 7 - why 7 because I used up all my little pieces of bella's bestest paper and that's how many I had.  Christmas Peeps is stamped with mementos ink and coloured with copics.  I added some shading with my prismacolour pencils (still trying to get comfy with that!!).  ON the tree decorations I used a clear glaze pen and on the star I added some glamour dust glitter.  The ds paper is from my stash of holiday paper by my minds eye.


Be sure & pop by Bloggabella to see the rest of the of the babes creations & what the sistahood did with the sketch.  Next weeks Bellariffic Fridays challenge is an all white card - yep just colour up you image and layer it on white.  I have tried to suggest allowing 1 colour, but the other babes vetoed that!!  Email your cards to Em by Thursday to be included & you could win some bella bucks!!


Thanks for stopping by


Dana 


copics: E0000, E00, E11, R24, R27, E42, E43, E44, E47, YG63, YG67, BG72, RV11

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Look at you with the shading and the tree branch strokes!!! Excellent!

Ebru Vatansever said...

Another gorgeous Christmas card Dana, I love this stamp but I don't have it, looks like I am going to have to get this one too and my list is getting bigger :o)

Have a terrific weekend !!!

Jodi Collins said...

This is ADORABLE my friend! I LOVE these peeps and they are colored wonderfully! AWESOME sketch and papers too!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, love the tree, it looks very 'firry', did I spell that right? LOL