Monday, September 20, 2010

Peeps Birthday Wishes

Happy Monday!  We still have fall weather here, the rumour is it's suppose to warm up for the weekend; I'll believe it when I see it!   I have a few more images coloured from when I was at my parent's and Little Peeps Flower Vase was the perfect shape for Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch (SSSC86) from this week.

The image was stamped with mementos ink onto bella's bestest paper & coloured with copics.  I paper pieced the flowers and added some clear rhinestones that I coloured with copics.  For the water in the vase I coloured the image with B0000 then added some clear glaze & glamour dust glitter. The ds paper is echo parks life is good patterned paper.

This weeks Bellariffic Fridays challenge is paper pieRcing or sewing.  Email your card to Em by Thursday & don't forget to upload your card to Forumabella!!  Em says she has a surprise for us all on Wednesday so make sure you stop by Bloggabella on Wednesday!!

Thanks Karen for another great sketch - I hope you all have a chance to play along with the Sweet Sunday sketch this week

Dana

6 comments:

Pauline said...

OOOOHHHH Dana she is cute! Love her dark hair , and the red dress really makes her pop off the card! Great job!

Christina said...

A really wonderfull card Dana! Looks really sweet!
Hugs Kristel

Crafty Cath said...

OOOHHH the glitter accent for your glass vase is pretty! And I love the image cut into a circle instead of a typical square. Now I need to color this gal up!

Krista said...

Cute !!

Janet said...

what a cutie!!
hugs

Anonymous said...

Love this one, so pretty!