Friday, July 16, 2010

Oh the places you will go....

Happy Friday - whew I honestly don't know where this week went but it's Friday so that means it's Bellariffic Friday!!


I inked up Bye Bye Girl by Mo Manning for Stamping Bella - it's such a sweet image!  I stamped it onto bella's bestest paper with mementos & coloured with copics.  I added some glamour dust glitter on her jacket and on the tassels (is that the right word?!) on her bike.  For the dots on the lady bug knapsack I used some black micro fine glitter.  For the bike I used a clear glaze pen to give the bike some shine.  In the corner are some blue jean bella glitter dots.

This card is for my girlfriend who is moving from Calgary to Halifax on Monday - she is only suppose to be going for a year secondment, but I think there are "places for her to go"  and they don't lead her back to Calgary!  I am excited for her & excited that I have a new place to visit!!

Make sure you pop by Bloggabella today to see the rest of the Babes cards & the sistahs creations with the sketch.  Next weeks Bellariffic Fridays challenge is BELLA or STELLA!!  Email Em your card by Thursday to be included next week!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day

Dana 

copics: E000, E02, E21, R02, E30, E31, E34, E35, W00, W0, W3, W5, N0, N1, N3, N4, N8, N10, YR15, YR16, YR18, BG72, BG75, BG78, R24, R27, R29, RV10, RV21, RV23, RV25, YG23, YG25

6 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

oH! She is SUPER cute Dana! LOVE all the touches of glitter too!!!

Karen Motz said...

Eeeeek!!!!!!!! She's ridiculously CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE her pink coat with the orange and green tricycle!!!!!!!!! Great minds think alike...we used the same border punch on today's cards!!

Janet said...

super cute card! love it:)
hugs

jeanne girl said...

Great card again Dana!!!! She is so cute :)

Leslie said...

She's cute as a button!! Great colouring on her hair and I LOVE her little backpack! You and your BFF used the same border punch!!!

Danni said...

I almost used this cutie pie!! Love how you colored her! Fun and oh so cute card!