Saturday, June 19, 2010

A Sketch with a Spin

This weeks Sweet Stop Sketch challenge (SSS61) is a sketch with a spin - decorate the inside of your card.  I like how this looks, but admit I never seem to do it since my card bases are usually white or cream.



I flipped the sketch to work with my image and inked up one of my original stamps from Stamping Bella - Loopy Daisy.  The image is stamped with mementos ink onto bella's bestest cream paper and coloured with pencils and mineral spirits.  I paper pieced the flower and added some glamour dust glitter to the centre.

The ds paper is from Bo Bunny's love you bunches line layered on pretty in pink & celery cs.  The punch is from Martha Stewart and I added some tiny rhinestones in the centre.

For the inside I repeated the layering of celery, pretty in pink and added a top and bottom border with the ds paper.  The top border I repeated the punch.

Please stop by the Sweet Stop blog to see the rest of the Sugar Babies creations & I hope you can play along this week

Thanks for stopping by - I hope you have a fantastic Saturday!!

Dana

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Beeeeauuutiful! Love the pretty color and softness of the flower done with the pencils! :)

Janet said...

very pretty card!
hugs

Leslie said...

Oooh, SO pretty! I, too, forget to do the inside of cards and yet it looks so lovely.....must do that from now on!

Leslie said...

Just looked again and you've got rhinestones along the punched layer - love that!

Danni said...

Such a pretty card, love the color!

Jodi Collins said...

OOOH! I must get this stamp! LOVE this Dana!