Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Minty Mojo

When I saw this weeks MOJO 142 sketch I instantly knew I wanted to make a Christmas card since I am behind on getting them made!  I made 2 again this time which I think will pay off in the end.


I inked up one of my favourite Stamping Bella Christmas stamps - Minty Coffee onto bella's bestest paper.  I coloured the cup with pencils and gamsol - I so rarely use them!  The holly and leaves on the cup are coloured with copics and I added some red stickles for the holly.  On the steam I used some black micro fine glitter and on the candy cane I used a red atyou spica pen and a clear glaze pen to give it some shine.

The ds paper is from My Minds Eye's Merry Days of Christmas layered on baja breeze cs.  The snowflake border punch is from EK success.  I added a ghost snowflake and an olive bella bon bon.

Thanks for stopping by - have a fantastic day

Dana 

copics: R24, R27, YG93, YG95, E25, E27 

6 comments:

The Spotted Chick said...

LOOOOOVE it Dana!! Those little cherries are so pretty and all glittery! I'm SO jealous that you're gonna have all your Christmas cards done on time! *sigh*

Leslie said...

Mmmm, looks delish - now I'm craving hot chocolate! Thanks to you, my friend, I now make TWO of every card too...it's a great idea, thanks!

jeanne girl said...

Love the Christmas in June - great card lady!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, I just love this! Beautiful colors and design. Thanks for playing Mojo!

Jodi Collins said...

LOOOOOVE this Dana! SO gorgeous!!! FAB coloring!!

paula tracy williamson said...

man...you are getting a nice jump for the holidays...um, I think I said i was too, but....all the new stuff keeps me from doing so...haha!
Cute card Dana!