Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Cosmo...

On the weekend it was a friends birthday so I wanted to make her a fun card - so I inked up CosmoBella.



I used this weeks sketch on SCS (SC284) for my inspiration.  Cosmobella is stamped with mementos ink onto bella's bestest cream paper and coloured with copics.  I used a clear glaze pen for the liquid in the glass.

The ds paper is from my stash; I believe it's cosmo cricket, the rest of the paper is prism paper.  I added some ribbon and red bella bonbons.

Remember you have until next week to play along with the next Bellariffic Friday (June 25) and it's this fabulous sketch.

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day

Dana 

copics: E31, E34, E35, E37, R24, R27, R29, BG72, BG75, R20, E000, E00, E21, Y13, Y15, YG95

1 comment:

Jodi Collins said...

She is SO fun Dana! LOVe the polka dot papers and the bling!!!