Saturday, May 29, 2010

A little SNEAK PEEK!!

It's a SNEAK PEEK of the release on MONDAY!  That's right da Bella has decided to have a release on MONDAY!  I am so excited  - she says there are new characters, new bellas and new Mo rubbah; I feel a big order coming on!

I must confess I am not a cat person, but then sweet Mavis came into my house & she is the purfect cat :)



She is on bella's bestest paper & coloured with copics.  I added some black micro fine glitter to the polka dots on her dress and a tiny rhinestone for the nail on the swing.  I used a black glaze pen on her nose & eyes; for her whiskers I used a pitch black atyou spica pen.  The ds paper if from basic greys Indian Summer line & the embellishment is also from basic grey

I hope you have a fantastic weekend; here not so great- we had a big snow storm Thursday night and as I sit here Saturday morning with my coffee it's windy & snowing.  YES you are reading correctly SNOW!!  Really both hubby and I are wanting to get out of here because of the crazy weather; but there's that little thing called his job & paycheque that will keep us here!!   I hope you all have a great weekend & enjoy the sunshine for me!!

Thanks for stopping by

Dana

copics: yr12, yr15m yr16, r81, r83, r35, r37, e21, r02, e0000, e55, e57

5 comments:

Leslie said...

Why Mavis is purrrrfectly adorable! Love how you glitterfied her dress :)

I'll try and send some of our heat/sunshine your way.

Janet said...

awwww what a cutie!! :) Its soooooo hot here!! Good thing i have a wedding to go to! lol
hugs

Anonymous said...

You know how much I love cats!!! NOT...but this one is darling!!!

The Spotted Chick said...

I'm LOVIN' MAVIS too!! Oh, and that polka dot dress is too much!! Gotta get this one.

paula tracy williamson said...

OMG...are you NOT lovin' HER!!!!! Do you have a love of orange like me?