Monday, May 31, 2010

It's Release Day at Stamping Bella!!

Happy Monday!!  Have you been to Bloggabella yet?  What about Stamping Bella?  There's new stuff!!  Some wonderful Mo Manning stamps, Mavis & some new Bella's

I'm excited to show you a new bella release - parkbenchABELLA!!



The image is on bella's bestest paper and coloured with copics.  I used a clear glaze pen on the donuts; I'm not a donut fan BUT if I was going to have one it would be glazed!!  On the dogs collar I used a pink atyou spica pen; she needs sparkle!!  The ds paper is basic grey's Indian Summer.

Make sure you keep checking out Bloggabella to see the new images & Stamping Bella and Em is offering 10% off online orders!!  

Remember this is our last Bellariffic Friday for a couple of weeks so I hope you can play along with "here comes summer".  Email your cards to Em by Thursday

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!!

Dana

copics: E0000, E000, E02, E21, R02, E42, E43, E25, E29, E55, E57, E59, R35, R37, R39, R81, R83, RV11, YR12, YR15, YR16

2 comments:

Janet said...

what a cool card! love it:)
hugs

paula tracy williamson said...

I get such a French feeling when I see this Bella...you did an awesome job on her. Maybe this will be Emily in a couple weeks...LOL