Saturday, May 29, 2010

Congratulations

It's Saturday and time for another Sweet Stop Sketch challenge (SSS58)  Our niece is graduating from High School this year so I wanted to get her card made.  She's already had the ceremony; which seems odd to me since she still has to write exams etc, but I grew up in a small town where there was only 1 high school so there was no worries of events conflicting with other schools or facilities!



The image I used is a digi image from The Greeting Farm - Grad Anya.  I printed her onto bella's bestest paper & coloured her with copics.  I chose purple because our niece loves purple.  Once I had the image coloured I had to find paper (I usually pick my paper then colours)  I was happy to find this paper from Kaiser Krafts Utopia line in my stash!  The sentiment is from MFT's Essential Sentiments and it's stamped on the ds paper.  I added some prima flowers and some purple and turquoise tiny rhinestones.

Please stop by The Sweet Stop blog to see what the rest of the Sugar Babies have created and I hope you can play along with us this week

Thanks for stopping by ~

Dana

copics: V12, V15, V17, N10, 100, W7, E0000, E00, E21, R20 

2 comments:

Leslie said...

That is VERY sweet. Love the sketch layout and you did it perfectly! :)

Janet said...

awwww this is awesome!!