Saturday, May 1, 2010

Chasing Butterflies

Happy Saturday - it's time for another Sweet Stop Sketch (SSS54) I hope you can play along with us this week!


I have had this sweet Pure Innocence stamp waiting to be used & with the snow and awful weather we've had this past week I wanted to do something that made me think of spring!
Sunshiny Day is stamped with mementos ink onto bella's bestest cream paper & coloured with copics. On the hearts I used a fushia atyou spica pen.

The DS paper is My Minds Eye Quite Contrary (shocking I know) layered on SU Rich Razzleberry, I also used the rich razzleberry ribbon. I added some glamour dust glitter to the clouds, and stardust stickles to the butterflies

Please make sure you stop by the Sweet Stop blog to see the other Sugar Babies creations, and I do hope you can play along

Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day

Dana

copics: E000, E00, E21, R02, E55, E57, E59, BG32, BG34, BG11, BG0000, BG10, R81, R83, R85, RV19, YG17

6 comments:

Leslie said...

Sweetness! Love the little butterflies you cut out and popped up. Hope all your snow has melted: )

Janet said...

love the colours! cute card:)
hugs

Anonymous said...

Look at you and I, using the same paper for our cards today! we so smart!! LOL I love how you cut out the butterflies!

Unknown said...

Such a sweet card Dana!! Love the colors of the dp and the cute butterflies! :)

Candace said...

Dana, this is sooo cute! I love the butterflies! Hope you have a great week! :)

Beth Norman said...

So adorable. Your butterflies add a nice touch.