Friday, April 30, 2010

Happy Bellariffic

Happy Friday, this week flew by with getting back from holidays & then yesterday we had a crazy winter storm come through Calgary - again I ask why we moved back here!!


For this weeks Bellariffic Friday the theme was to Ink Up a Stamp you haven't used & I must confess I have A LOT of them! I decided to ink up "just my type" since it has long been neglected. The image is stamped on bella's bestest cream paper with mementos ink and coloured with copics. I used a clear glaze pen on the keys and a red atyou spica pen on the heart.

The ds paper is from Pink Paislee 365* line layered on pumpkin pie and not quite navy. I added some ribbon and a button.

Make sure stop by Bloggabella to see all the other freshly inked images submittted this week & leave a comment because you can win bella bucks. Next weeks theme is Spring Flowers - you know know April showers (or snow storms) bring May flowers! You can have a flower in you image, paper or embellishments on your card and email to them Em by Thursday.

Have a great day & thanks for stopping by

Dana

copics: N0, N1, C0, C3, C5,W00, W1, YR12, YR15, YR16, B93, B95, B97, R24, R27.

5 comments:

Karen Motz said...

LOVE the orange and blue typewriter!!! Sigh...I recall using one like this back in high school...I feel so old! :)

Janet said...

what a cute card! i remember using typewriters too!! lol
hugs

Leslie said...

Ah, the old typewriters....those were the days....banging away on the keys, clack, clack, clack, return...and repeat! :) Cute card - brings back memories!

The Spotted Chick said...

Super cute Dana!! I LOVE the oranges and blues!! Yep, I used one like this as well. Ok, so I'm dating myself right? *sigh*

Jodi Collins said...

This is AWESOME girlie! LOVE this image and that paper is just perfect!