Friday, April 9, 2010

Groovy Bellariffic

Happy Friday!! This weeks Bellariffic Fridays theme was a sketch - I hope you were able to play along

I decided to ink up Daisy VW; one of my many neglected stamps! You wouldn't have wanted to be in the VW here yesterday! It was a nice sunny spring day; the window cleaners came to do the exterior windows (YEAH!!) Then as they were working the wind kicked up (70kms) and I swear 10 min after they finished it started snowing!! I mean BIG FLAKES and while snowing it was thundering - who knew that was possible!!

Anyways on with the card. I stamped the image on bella's bestest cream paper & coloured the images with copics. I used a clear glaze pen on the windows and headlights. The fender & license plate are paper pieced to give some definition and the image is popped up on the card.

The DS paper is White Out - I am drawn to the funky colours in this line & when I think of the VW vans this is the paper I was thought of and sewed it on. I added some ch
ocolate and orange ribbon and some primas and bella bonbons

Please stop by Bloggabella today to see the other babes cards and all the sistah's who played along. Next weeks Bellariffic Fridays theme is FREE FORM FRIDAY!! No rules just play along & have fun! Email Em your cards by Thursday to be part of the round up and win some Bella Bucks

Stamping Bella will be at Scrapfest in Kitchner ON, April 16-17 if you are in the area it sounds like a great event & Em will be there with make n takes & all the new releases coming next week!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic Friday!!

Dana ~

copics: YG25, R35, R37, E40, E41, E42, BG11, BG13, E57, E59, YR14, YR15, YR16, YR18, W00, W0

7 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Dana, this is FABULOUS! I just LOVE that funky paper! I am drawn to "funky" colors like that too! Love this!

Julie said...

Great card,I so love this image,It's on my list of most wanted,lol! x

Karen Motz said...

I'm totally feelin' groovy just looking at this!!!

Anonymous said...

Totally groovy baby!

The Spotted Chick said...

I just love this little VW bus. I have yet to ink mine up but I think I might have to give it a try! SUPER CUTE Dana!

Jodi Collins said...

This is SUPER fun Dana! I have this stamp and haven't inked it up yet! The papers are PERFECT too!!!

Janet said...

awesome card! :)
hugs