Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Daisy Bugg

Christy Croll the amazing designer between many of my favourite Stamping Bella stamps also has an online store where you can buy digi stamps of her images!! Tiddly Inks has some amazing images & I am thrilled to show you one today

I used Mercy's sketch from today (MTSC67) and printed Daisy Bugg onto bella's bestest paper and coloured the image with copics. I added some glamour dust glitter on her wings and for the centre of the flowers I used grasshopper green ultra fine glitter

The DS is My Minds Eye's Quite Contrary line (Best friends) and I layered it on regal rose cs. The punch is from Martha Stewart; loopy border punch. I added some kiwi ribbon, a pink button and a prima in the corner with a bella bonbon in the centre.

If you haven't stopped by Tiddly Inks blog please do so & see all the amazing images Christy has - she is super talented!!

Thanks for stopping by ~

Dana

copics: E000, E00, E21, R02, Y0000, YG21, YG23, BG10, BG11, R81, R83, E57, E59, E29

4 comments:

Danni said...

Awesome card! I just {heart} the paper/colors you used!!

Betty J Schaub said...

so very cute! love the image and the papers are beautiful. love it all!!

Leslie said...

Super cute and bright and cheery - love it!

Janet said...

super cute card!
hugs