Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Sweet n Sassy Spring

Happy Tuesday - this is my second week being a guest designer on the Sweet 'n Sassy digi blog & I am having so much fun! I must admit I did use too many digi images before this; but I can tell this is going to be another slippery slope for me!

Here's a peak at the card I made using "One of a Kind"

The 2nd card made uses a sweet bear called "Benjamin Bunny"

Click here to go to the Sweet 'n Sassy digi blog to see the cards - it's was nice to colour some springtime images since we are still deep in winter here! We haven't had the snow that's hit the USA but it's cold, foggy and there is frost and snow everywhere still, really is spring ever going to come?!
Have a great day

Dana

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Ooh, just had a look and they are adoreable! Love Benjamin Bunny - fab colouring job, my friend and love the layouts!