Friday, February 12, 2010

MWAH!!

This weeks Bellariffic Friday is Valentines; which is funny for me because we don't do anything for valentines day since hubby is usually travelling (this year included!!)

For my Bellariffic I chose Phoebe Ketto because of all the hearts in her had and on her dress. The image is stamped with mementos ink onto bella's bestest paper and coloured with copics. I paper pieced the hearts (except for the few teeny tiny ones) and added some crystal stickles.


The sentiment MWAH! (KISSES) is from stamping bella & after stamping the sentiment I then went over it with a pitch black atyou spica pen. The ds paper is from My Mind's Eye's Be Loved collection. I added some lemonade baubles in the corner.



Make sure you stop by Bloggabella to see all the other Valentine cards & remember there is the Love Me Do Blog Hop tomorrow starting at 10am CT starting with Bloggabella!!

Next weeks Bellariffic Fridays theme is a colour challenge - Pink, Orange & Turquoise!! Email your card to Em before midnight on Thursday

Thanks for stopping by; have a great day

Dana

6 comments:

Miche said...

I love,love,love this card...everything about it...the layout the colours all of it!!!

Leslie said...

LOVE this!!! Love the layout, the papers and LOVE the tip about the black spica pen....will be using that, thank you! :)

paula tracy williamson said...

"love" your card Dana!! Makes me wanna go home and pull out my dusty KETTO'S!!! Happy Valentine's Day...

Janet said...

super cute! i hate valentines day!! lol
hugs

Jodi Collins said...

LOOOOOOOOOVE this Miss Dana!! FAB layout and colors and I LOVE the papers and this Ketto!!!

Unknown said...

This is SO cute, and I loooove those papers! ;-)