Monday, February 1, 2010

Feburary Calender

I finished the calender the first week of January & I am really happy with how it turned out! I used all Stamping Bella stamps and lots of my stash of DS paper (sadly there is still a ton to use!)

This month I used LOVEbeetle Huggabugg which is stamped with mementos ink and coloured with copics. I picked my colours from the Basic Grey bittersweet ds paper I used to mount the month on. The nice thing about using the DS paper on some months is it kept the calender from getting too bulky.

I used my pink atyou spica pen along the car trim, and my red atyou spica on the hearts. For the headlights I used a gelly roll pen and a clear glaze pen on top.

The calender is 5x5 and the base is the exact size of the calender, the base paper I have is 130lb so I just cut a strip 5x12 and scored it at 1, 6, 11 to give a base and used sticky strip to hold it together and the binder rings are recycled from last years calender.

This weeks Bellariffic Friday is a sketch challenge - make sure you email you card to Em by midnight Thursday.

Thanks for stopping by & have a fantastic day

Dana

copics: YG000, YG91; E000, E00, E21, R02; R83, R85; E40, E41, E42, E44, E47; RV10, RV11, RV13; R37, R39; pink atyou spica pen, red atyou spica pen, clear glaze, gelly roll pen

5 comments:

Karen Motz said...

SO cute!!! Love that size of calendar and your brilliant stand!!!

Leslie said...

Love it! Couldn't wait to get to work this morning and flip to February!

paula tracy williamson said...

So cute Dana!

Janet said...

this is awesome! love the stand!
hugs

Country Mouse said...

Super cute!!! I love this! You did a wonderful job on this!!!