Monday, March 1, 2010

March Calender

This month I used one of Stamping Bella's sweet Kettos - I love this line!

Madeline Ketto is stamped with mementos ink and coloured with copics. On her wings I added some micro fine glitter and I used a clear glaze pen on her shoes so they woul dhave some shine. The DS paper is from SEI's Mimosa line, I also used some paper from this line to paper piece her dress.

Thanks for stopping by - don't forget about Bellariffic Friday's this week is Polka Dots - big or small we love them all!! Email Em (emily@stampingbella.com) by midnight on Thursday with your cards to win some Bella Bucks!

Dana
copics: YG01, YG23; E000, E00, E21, R02; R83, R85; YR0000, YR00

1 comment:

Christy Croll (tiddly inks) said...

Very clever, Dana!!! I love it! I love the Ketto's too...every time I see them, I wish I had drawn them...:) As it is, I just sit back and admire their talented artists. :)