Saturday, December 12, 2009

Sweet Stop Saturday

Good morning - hope you are all having a great weekend! I am thrilled to show you the card I made for The Sweet Stop Blog

This weeks sketch was perfect for this sweet Pure Innocence image, and I was able to make quite a few to try & finish of my cards! Pure Innocence Flurry of Love is stamped with mementos ink and coloured with copics. I added some glitter for the snow and falling flakes and my atyou spica pen along the top of her boots. Really this image shows how the weather has been around here!!

The DS paper is from Fancy Pants Frosted line; string of snow & colour of winter. I sewed around the edges of the ds paper; this is so much faster then paper piercing when I am in mass production, although I do still love paper piercing! I added a Martha snowflake and a pink rhinestone.

Thank for stopping by & make sure you stop by the Sweet Stop to see the Sweet Stop girls creations!

Dana
copics: E000; E00; E21. R02; B41, B45; RV32, RV34; YG01, YG13; E57

8 comments:

Karen Motz said...

This is super sweet!!! I love all the detail and how you coloured her!!!

KanataNewf said...

Just adorable.

Leslie said...

Well now, you KNOW I LOVE this! The image, the snowflake, the colours, the glitter - perfect! I'm guessing that's what it looks like in Calgary right now :)

Janet said...

what a cute card! i love the colours!
hugs

Danni said...

I love the colors you used...so pretty!!

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love the PI girls!!! Love the colours of this!

Jodi Collins said...

Oh Dana! This is SPECTACULAR! LOVE the colors and papers on this! This sketch is PERFECT for your sweet little girl! LOVE this!!

Nancy said...

Love this...especially in my mailbox!!! Thanks, Dana! So sweet.