Friday, December 11, 2009

Bring on the BLING!!

Happy Friday - today's Bellariffic Fridays challenge was BLING - glitter, rhinestones, baubles, bonbons anything that shines!!

For my card I used this weeks Mojo Sketch (MOJO116) and inked up Pookie Lollipop. The image is stamped on Bella's bestest paper and coloured with copics. I popped up the petals on her head and added some pink stickles to them, and popped the flowers on the bottom which have a combo of glamour dust glitter & crystal effects. On the pot I glued on Glamour dust glitter, then put on a layer of crystal effects.

The DS paper is from crate paper's bliss collection called zest & impulse. I paper pierced around the paper and added some chocoalte ribbon and for a little more bling I added some bonbons.

Don't forget to pop over and see all the amazing entries on Bloggabella today! I hope you all have a great weekend; we are suppose to get more snow & cold weather - I've been trying to get my shopping done & parcels sent between the snow storms!!

Thanks for stopping by
Dana

copics: R81, 883, R85; RV17, E000, E00, E21, R02; G14; YG01, YG03, YG21

8 comments:

Karen Motz said...

Holy Bling Batman!!! LOVE all the shimmer and shine...Pookie looks absolutely glowing!

Leslie said...

Pookie is positively pretty! LOVE it!!! So pretty and shiny and blingy and love the layout!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Spotted Chick said...

Awe, Dana she's so cute. I love the petals popped up like that. Looks so real. Super cute!

Danni said...

Love the colors you used, great card!

LORi said...

Fan-Totally-tastic Dana!!!! WOWzers!! You are super talented!!! I just did a sparkly pot for this little flower baby for a SNR card that will be shown in JAnuary, but I have to say I LOVE yours and the green is PERFECT!!! Thanks for taking such great care of this little sweetie!! Big Hugs -LORi BOYD

Anonymous said...

Now that is cute!!! How many sleeps till the trip!

Lexxie said...

Really pretty,
Sarita xx