Friday, November 20, 2009

Bella Bellariffic

This weeks Bellariffic Friday challenge was anything BELLA! It was fun to go back through my Bella's and deciding on which one to ink up.


I knew I wanted to use some new paper I had from Crate paper's Bliss collection and I thought DaisyBella would be perfect. I stamped her onto bella's bestest paper and coloured her with copics. I added some stickles to the flower on her shirt & used atyou spica pens on her hairband. The flower is coloured and popped up and I added a bella bonbon to the centre. I stitched the ds paper and added some flowers using my kajinker.

Make sure you stop by Bloggabella to see all the beautiful Bellas and remember to leave a comment to win some bella bucks!

Have a great Friday

Dana
copics: YG21, Y0000, YG23, RV32, RV34, RV17, YG67, E37, E55, E59, R02, E00, E02, E21

4 comments:

Karen Motz said...

I love her purple pants!!!

Miche said...

I really love her green shirt...LOL seriously though, the colours are great.

Danni said...

What a fun card!

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE her Dana! The colors and that paper are SO fun and I LOVE the popped up flower!!