Monday, September 7, 2009

Ruby & Rose or Dana & Karen ???

I do believe Ruby & Rose from the LULU collection at Stamping Bella are my & my BFF Karen whose house I arrive at today - FAR EARLIER then expected!!! Yes she is happy because I am an idiot & instead of booking my ticket for 1pm I booked it for 1am meaning instead of arriving tonight I am arriving THIS MORNING!! Yep nice girl but not to bright... my eyes will be closed today but not because I'm shy it's because I'm napping!

I went back and used one of Mercy's sketches that I missed from Aug 18 and inked Ruby & Rose up with memento's ink & coloured them with copics, orange for me & pink for Karen. The DS paper is from My Minds Eye calle OH LA LA

The flowers are sprayed with glimmer mist (something I am introducing Karen to this week) and I added a bella bonbons to the centre and along the scallop edges & sewed with orange thread

Thanks for stopping by, I am excited to see my BFF today, albeit earlier then expected but I know she will great me with open arms & a latte in hand...

Dana

5 comments:

Karen Motz said...

LOL!!! I'm SO glad you're arriving this morning instead of tonight, even if you'll be napping today! LOVE this card...the colours are perfect of course, but I love all the detail, the stitching, your bonbons and the layers. Just FAB my BFF!!! Off to the airport to pick you up! :)

Shannan Teubner said...

So cute, sistah! Have a good nap! lol

Unknown said...

What a great card Dana!! Love the colors!! Hope you had a great trip and a wonderful week!! We'll see you Friday!! :)

Leslie said...

You are TOO funny! I hope you managed to catch some zzz's on one of your planes! Have a great week with your BFF and lattes! Oh, almost forgot...that card IS the two of you - perfect!

Janet said...

ROFL!! it was probably your intention to go early but not tell Karen because we all know how she is in the morning ;) have fun!! give Karen a hug for me!!
hugs