Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Coffee? Tea?

I do like both but I must say I am partial to my java!! I was able to play along with MFTSC100 this week over on SCS - wow 100!

For my card I used MFT's Who's that Girl Coffee? Tea? set. The image is stamped with mementos ink and coloured with copics (well her skin is!) The dress is paper pieced with ds paper from cosmo crickets early bird 6x6 paper. The coffee cup is coloured with smooch as is the top of the table. I added some stickles to the steam coming from the cup.

The cb is white layered with navy and baja breeze cs, the red ds paper is also from cosmo cricket and it is layered on navy. I added some navy ribbon and in the corner I used red adornments.

Thanks for stopping by -

Dana

supplies: MFT Who's that Girl Coffee? Tea?; mementos ink; white cs, navy cs, baja breeze cs, real red cs, cosmo cricket ds paper early bird 6x6; navy ribbon, adornments, black glaze pen, silver stickles, red smooch, midnight smooch, paper piercer

3 comments:

Leslie said...

I love my tea! Love the pp'd dress - I want a dress like that!

Unknown said...

Dana! I totally love this! Great job on the sketch!

Miche said...

Love the pieced dress!! I'm with you on the java!!