Wednesday, June 24, 2009

happy sad card...

Today I am meeting a friend for coffee who is moving to Vancouver this weekend, so this will be our last coffee together in awhile! I am so excited for her because she chose to go back to school after looking after her kids and getting the degree she wanted & now is choosing to move to Vancouver where she has wanted to be for a long time, but I am sad because it's been nice spending time with her since being back in Calgary; so it's a happy sad card.


I chose this saying from Unity Stamps, because it so fits her; she is someone I truly admire for knowing what she wants and then making a plan and getting there; no matter how long it takes - I tend to get derailed if things take too long.

The paper and flowers are all from my June Key Ingredients kit and on the sentiment I added some green apple smooch and stickles

Thanks for stopping by, don't forget it's Em's birthday tomorrow so we are having a blog hop for her day & she is releasing new stuff what a perfect day!!


Dana
supplies: Copics: R22, R24, R30, R32; Smooch; Unity Stamps; Taylored expressions key ingredients kit June

4 comments:

Janet said...

wow this card is fantastic!! i love it! congrats to your friend! that is awsome!
hugs

Nancy said...

Love it!

Call me to go for coffee! I'm not moving from Calgary!

Patti J. said...

Mmm...coffee!

What a beautiful card. That sentiment is awesome. I may have to order it!

So sorry your friend is moving away. I'll be thinking of you both!

Hugs from Missouri!

Leslie said...

That's a beautiful card for your friend. I'm sending you a big hug and I'm glad you posted...was getting concerned :) Hugs to you my friend!