Friday, June 26, 2009

Bella Sketch & Birthday wishes....

This weeks Bellariffic Fridays featured another amazing sketch by Nicky - I love Nicky's clean lines, when I lived in Toronto I loved taking her classes!

I used Wasabi Ketto and coloured her with copics, the cb is Basic grey, layered with rich razzleberry. The black strip was embossed with Sizzix flowers plate and the DS paper is from Glitz Design (Audrey)

The second card is the one I made & sent to Em for her birthday. Shannan asked if I would like make a card & send it to Em with a drawing from Christy - that was a no brainer OF COURSE I wanted to make a card with Christy's image!!
Make sure you pop over to Bloggabella to see the other Bellariffic Friday cards & did you see all the new stamps Em released yesterday?!?! I can hardly wait to place my order!!

Thanks for stopping by

Dana

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could she not look more like Em hey! What a great stamp! I am going in to order too! Want to share shipping? Don't I owe you money from last time and the stuff I still don't have from you...LOL!!!

Janet said...

Oh i love them both!!
Wasabi is one of my faves!! :)
hugs