Saturday, May 2, 2009

On cloud 9...

I am lovin' these new 'tude girls & wanted to use ALTEE 'tude for this week bellariffic challenge which was this amazing sketch that bella babe Jen made.

ALTEE 'tude girl is stamped with memento tuxedo black ink and coloured with copics, I used soft colours that are in the designer paper which is from SEI & it's called "lovebirds" - I liked that it has shimmer in the paper.

I wanted a pop of colour so I chose pacific point and ran in through the big shot with cuttlebugs divine swirls. I added glitter to various swirls, a trick I learnt from the amazing Nicky :)

I paper pieced her hat and the nine so in real life there is a little dimension - the sentiment comes with the stamp (love that) and I added a very soft bella bauble in matte lilac

Remember Em will have another Bellariffic Friday challenge on Monday so make sure you play along - you could win bella bucks!!

Have a great day & thanks for stopping by!!

Dana

4 comments:

Karen Motz said...

Awesome card!!! Love the colours together and all that bling! :)

Leslie said...

Wowzer - you and your BFF are on the same wavelength again! You both did the Nicky glitter trick :)
Love the 'tude girls and your card!

Janet said...

wow such a cute card! love it:)
hugs

Christy C said...

Very very cute! :) Love the color combo. Those are my DD's favorite colors. :)