Thursday, May 14, 2009

A card for Abygail...


This weeks challenge over at the Corrosive Challenge by Janet was a Sketch challenge - I have to say I really like sketch challenges or themes so I was excited to play along!

Janet received a sweet puppy for her birthday so I decided to honour Abygail & Janet with my card :)

I chose Torn Paper from Elzybells because Janet hasn't had a lot of time to stamp this weeks; she's been having to keep her eye on the little one. I stamped the image with memento tuxedo black ink and coloured it with lyras, prismacolours & mineral spirits. The DS paper is from SU - riding hood red.

I dusted of my quickutz (don't remember the last time I used those!) and cut her name out using "olivia"

Janet hopefully when you get this Abygail doesn't tear it up!!

Have a great day everyone
Dana

4 comments:

Karen Wilson said...

This is just adorable!

Leslie said...

That is so cute and what an appropriately named paper for a new puppy!

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking about you and then saw your new post! Love it by the way! We are off for the long weekend but when we get back, we should try and do lunch or something. NO party till June!

Janet said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW how freaking cute is this card?????????? I am sure she will love it:) I will make sure she doesn't eat it though ;)
hugs