Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Mojo Javabuggs

I love this image from Stamping Bella's Huggabuggs- Javabuggs; what more could you want but coffee with a good friend?! I am excited because I am leaving hubby at home and going to Toronto tomorrow for a visit & coffee with friends (Monday is shopping at Stamping Bella; I am excited & a little worried about the $$ I will leave there!!)

For this card I played along with this weeks Mojo Monday 82 sketch. Javabuggs is stamped with memento tuxedo black ink and coloured with copics. I added some glitter with my atyou spica pens and a jelly roll pen.
The DS paper is from American Crafts; some I have had in my stash for a long time! Because I am not a sentiment girl I added a piece or olive ribbon and 3 soft pink circles which I put on with my Kajinker

Thanks for stopping by -
Dana

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

lovin' those javabuggs!!! sweet ac paper...love that stuff!!

Leslie said...

Love the card - that'll be us on Monday!! See you soon!

Janet said...

soooooooooo cute! love the bright colours!! see ya soon:)
hugs

Yaneri said...

3 Words for ya Dana!.....Simply 2 Cute!!

Yaneri

Miche said...

Soooo cute!! Can't wait 'til Monday...only 4 more sleeps...YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!

Christy Croll said...

Very adorable!