Sunday, April 5, 2009

Easter/Spring Challenge

Today's challenge over at The Corrosive Challenge Blog is Spring or Easter cards. Well it was fun to play along today since it's actually spring like here & there isn't any snow in the forecast this week!!

For this challenge I decided to make another Easter card; this is a record number for me (3) now I just have to get them sent out; which always slows me down! I used Taylor's Cupcake Challenge 62 and I used a stamp from Taylored Expressions Sweet Spring set

The image is stamped with Memento's Tuxedo Black ink and coloured with Copics, I added some stickles to the top of the cupcake and Taylor's Tiny Twinkles on the egg (LOVE THESE!!)

The DS paper is from Creative Imagination, the yellow squares DS paper is from Chatterbox. The DS paper and image are layered on SU's Taken with Teal. The image and squares are all cut with nesties.

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day

Dana

9 comments:

Janet said...

Oh my this is soooooo cute! love it:) you can link now...i fixed the blog...duh!!
hugs

Karen Motz said...

This is SUPER SWEET Dana! And what a perfect *ahem* Easter paper that is! :)

Leslie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leslie said...

Okay I had to delete my previous comment....it had a typo and you know how I feel about those! I wanted to say your card is super cute. I'm LOVING those Tiny Twinkles!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! I love the papers you used.
Hugs, Vanja

Anonymous said...

Now that is cute Easter paper....Scrapbooker?

Patti J. said...

Hmmm....well I really DO like your paper - lol! Very cute card - so glad you shared it!

Melissa Craig said...

Another very cute card Dana! I love the sketch... gonna have to use that one.

Thanks for playing!

kareN stampZ said...

That paper is divine - love your card - definitely good enough to eat