Monday, April 13, 2009

copics used on ipodabella

I received a request from Sandy asking what copics I used to colour my image; first I must apologize because it's always my intention to take a picture of the copics used BUT I usually end up cleaning my space before taking my picture which means the copics get put away. I will try to remember to at least list the colours I used.

You will find that I don't always stay in the same colour range & the more I use my copics the more I find you can mix & match

Here are the colours I used on Ipodabella - B04; B05; B06 & blended with B02 - YG03, YG13 - V09, V12 - E000, E00, R02 - E55, E57

Have fun colouring Sandy & thanks for asking :)

Dana

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much, Dana! Forgot to mention when I posted my question - I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!

Sandy
Pacifica, CA