Saturday, March 7, 2009

An Ellie-Phant NEVER Forgets.....


Bellariffic Fridays this week was inspired by this picture Em found in her grocery store flyer; seriously where does this girl shop?! Anyho it's very springy; something that the weather here it's doing BUT my BFF is here so it really doesn't matter what it's like out we are 2 happy sistahs (although hubby thinks we are crazy and is getting out of dodge early in the week!!)

Ellie-Phant is stamped with mementos ink and coloured iwth copics, then I used my nesties to cut out the image and layers. Because i needed some shine on Ellie I added some stickles the hearts and her polka dot ears. I did vary from the colour inspiration and added soft pink to the hearts & her toe nails because I gals gotta have pretty toes right?!

The DS paper is from Little Yellow Bicycle and the bonbons (flatbacks) are frosted blue from Stamping Bella

If you didn't look yesterday click here to see all the amazing creations from the rest of the Babes & bella sistahs AND don't forget to stop by Stamping Bella to see the new releases I have a huge list to order!!!!

Em will be posting a new inspiration on Monday - have a great weekend; I will with my BFF (oh yeah & hubby too!)

Dana

5 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

What a cutie - and he's my favourite colout too! Don't often see green elephants - LOL. Gorgeous colours together - a lot of fun!

Patti J said...

Ha Ha! I would have never colored an elephant green - I love it! Thanks for giving me an oh-so-early morning smile! Happy Saturday...

Leslie said...

Ellie-Phant is "green with envy" that she can't be there with you and your BFF! Love the card and love her pedicure.

Janet said...

how cute is this??? great card, hope you and karen are having fun!!
hugs

Christyne said...

This is SERIOUSLY cute Dana!!!