Friday, March 13, 2009

BELLARIFFIC KETTO!!!

Another AMAZING Bellarific Friday inspiration from Emmabella & Nickabella this week - for this colour inspiration I had to use one of my new Ketto stamps - Flamenca; isn't she cute?!?!



Flamenca is stamped with mementos black ink and a little bit of her is coloured with copics. Her dress was PERFECT for paper piecing & you know how I love that! Her dress is stamped on Little Yellow Bicycle "love notes" DS paper and the blue on her skirt is also from Little Yellow Bicycle.

The image is cut with the nesties and layered on bashful blue then a piece of Little Yellow Bicycle and layered on a scallop rectangle in black. I paper pierced the scallops.




The card base is grey layered with black and the DS paper is from Little Yellow Bicycles "love notes". I paper pierced the edges of the ds paper and added some black organdy ribbon from my stash. I FINALLY used a GHOST flower and layered a black and grey button



Click here to see all the other amazing creations by the rest of the Bella Babes and all the other sistah's made.



Have a great weekend & thanks for stopping by,



Dana

6 comments:

Janet said...

OMG this is sooooooo cute!! I just got my Kettos can't wait to play:)
hugs

Shannan Teubner said...

Love love love this, Dana!!

Patti J said...

Cute card!

Anonymous said...

Ok, I was wrong, you were right..these are super cute! I am ordering right now!! It was so fun tonight, thanks for the date!

Christyne said...

OH! She is cute, cute, CUTE!!! Great job!

Anonymous said...

Hey Dana!! I am soooooo jealous at how gorgeous she is and that you got some!! I been strolling through you blog and they are simple beautiful! Great inspiration card, you go sistah!!