Sunday, March 8, 2009

Bella Blooms for Cupcakes...

Hey hope you are all having a great Sunday, Karen I have been home today 'cuz it's too snowy & cold to go anywhere; she picked the wrong time of
year to come to Calgary!!!

For this card I combined two challenges; Taylors Cupcake Challenge 58 and Corrosive Challenge #2!! which was a colour inspiration challenge.
AND don't fall over BUT this is an ALL SU CARD!!! It happens SO rarely that I have to announce when it does!

Bella Blossoms is stamed with Rose Red & Kiwi Kiss onto Bella Blossoms DS paper, I then stamed the image again on SU whisper white and popped those squares up to give the image some dimension. The flower is mounted on Pink Pirouette and Kiwi Kiss, the cardbase is Riding Hood Red. I added Kiwi Kiss ribbon & buttons from SU

If you haven't had a chance make sure you pop over and check Corrosive Challenges; they come out each Sunday & she has Blog Candy!!


Thanks for stopping by,

Dana

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute card! Gosh, it's a shame when you are snowed in and all you can do is create!!! Lol!

Enjoy your visit!

Karen Motz said...

Awesome Dana!!! I really LOVE the image stamped on patterned paper. Can we stay in all day again and play? :)

Beth aka BR-T said...

This is an absolutely, amazingly, beautifully, creatively, made card! BR-T

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! I love the image.
Vanja

Anne said...

What a lovely card,thanks for being a Corrosive Challenger :)

Janet said...

thanks for playing:) i love your card!!

Melissa Craig said...

Dana - you did a great job on your card. I love that challenge, too. You nailed the colors well.

Thanks for playing along in Janet's second challenge.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I love what you did with the panels, stamp then cut!!! So smart!