Monday, January 5, 2009

trying to find my MOJO

This is my card for Mojo Monday 68, I loved the sketch but I have to admit I still have a bit of a fever so it took a lot longer then it should have!


The stamp set is from the charm bracelet from Stamping Bella; when I saw this set I had to have it! I embossed the image with silver (of course) and added 2 of the 3 charms.

The background paper is from Basic Grey Phoebe line; I had a friends birthday in mind when I made this card and like the funky paper since she's my funky, tatooed, pierced friend!

The sentiment is SU's Short & Sweet; and it was punched out with SU's small oval punch then mounted on SU's basic black. The green is from BG Phoebe line and the card is mounted on SU's Pink Pirouette cs and of course it needed a little more bling so I used Stamping Bella's silver large bon-bons


Thanks for stopping by- I hope to get some more stamping done but at 5pm I will be parked in front of my tv cheering (trying with no voice!) on Team Canada!!


Dana
supplies: SU's basic black cs, Pink Pirouette cs, silver embossing powder; versmark ink, basic grey Phoebe paper, Stamping Bella charm bracelet stamp and silver bon bons; SU's short & sweet stamp set, SU's large and small oval punch

6 comments:

Janet said...

such a cool card! love it!!

Anonymous said...

Dana, I love that Tiffany bracelet they put out this year, such a great idea!

Jaymerz said...

I don't remember that image, I love it though it looks great!!

Karen Motz said...

Awesome card! That's a fun stamp, and the embellies along the bottom are perfect.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so cool! Love the silver embossing. Thanks for playing!

Anonymous said...

It is wonderful...:)