Thursday, January 29, 2009

snail mail...


These little Huggabuggs from Stamping Bella are SOOOO cute!
For this card I used Taylor's sketch TECC52DB, the sample is on Donna Baker's blog.
The DS paper used for this card is again Basic Grey's Off beat - I loved all the funky colours and it gave me a lot of options for colouring the little bug. Snaily Huggabugg is stamped on Gina K's Pure Luxury cs and coloured with copics, then mounted on SU's Kiwi Kiss - both images cut with large and small labels from nesties. I used Atyou Spicas on teh snails polka dots and added glitter to the wings. For the antenna's I used Hero art gems
The sentiment is stamped on SU whisper white with Baja Breeze and mounted on Kiwi Kiss, both cut with SU's large & small ovals
This was a fun image to work with - and sadly most of my mail has to travel by snail mail because it's always late & I'm sure it has nothing to do with me....
Have a great day

Dana

8 comments:

Leslie said...

Love, love, love this and not just 'cause it's a Huggabugg! So cute.

Donna Baker said...

what a sweet card-love the offbeat paper with that image! glad you played-good luck!

jacque4u2c said...

AWESOME! Love the 3D effect!

~amy~ said...

Oh-so-sweeter-than-sweet!

Janet said...

adorable!! i didn't do well on this sketch, i love the paper you picked! its great!!

Unknown said...

Cutie cutie Hugabugg! Great blocking!

Karen Motz said...

I just LOVE the paper combo you pieced together for the background. Snaily is super cute!!! It really is snail mail when it travels between countries! :)

Anonymous said...

OMG, I love this one, it rocks. The colours and the DP are perfect!