Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Blog Banners for an AMAZING CAUSE

As you all know my amazingly talented, wonderful friend Nancy made my banner and watermark for my blog. She is doing these for an amazing cause so please visit her blog or email her directly if you are interested in her creating you banner. Honestly she designed the banner just from the name & added my colours, which is great because I had NO idea what I wanted

She also created banners for my BFF Karen (Paper Playhouse), Charlene (Willow & Paisley) and Taylor (Taylored Expressions) She is SOOO amazing!!!

Thanks for stopping by, and to all of you who contact Nancy thanks for supporting her amazing cause

Dana

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Got I love your banner! I might look her up and see what she sends me! I love having you last night, I hope we can hook up at your place next time!