Thursday, January 29, 2009

ALL WRAPPED UP....


Whew here is the last post for today - for this card I used Taylor's sketch that Ana Wohlfart showed.

I stamped Stamping Bella's Wrapped in Love on Gina K's Pure Luxury cs and coloured the image with copics. For the hearts I coloured them then added some stickles. I cut the image and a piece of SU's regal rose with nesties rectangle and scallop rectangle.
The card base is SU's Pink Pirouette, then I ran a piece of SU's Sahara Sand through a sizzix embossing plate and inked the hearts with Pink Pirouette. I used SU's Bravo Burgundy to mount the Sahara sand piece and the ds paper from Basic Grey's Bittersweet line. The heart is punched with Martha Stewart's heart punch and I inked the edges of the heart with Rose Red ink. To finish off the image I added some Cotton Candy Bon Bon's from Stamping Bella.


Well, I managed to make 4 cards yesterday, but I must admit I still have to put my suitcase away from the weekend so I hope I can get my domestic chores done so I can make something for tomorrow! Thanks to Taylor for the great cupcake celebration; I just wish I could have completed all the sketches

Have a great Thursday

Dana

5 comments:

Leslie said...

Awww, she's so cute too. Gracious, you've been busy...now go and unpack your suitcase :)

jacque4u2c said...

Wow! Doesn't feel awesome to be on creative high! You go girl! I love this card - just to cute!

Janet said...

this card is darling!! love the colours!!

Karen Motz said...

This is all wrapped up in total cuteness!!!

Anonymous said...

This is so cute, love that stamp! And that DP!